PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We collect the following personal data:
- personal data that you provide to us within our forms - contact form, questionnaire for technical and administrative professions, questionnaire for workers' professions, warranty registration, complaints protocol, maintenance services, spare parts
- personal data that you have provided to us in connection with our mutual business cooperation
How We Use Collected Personal Data
The personal data you provide to us through our forms - contact Form, questionnaire for technical and administrative professions, questionnaire for workers' professions, warranty registration, complaint protocol, service services, spare parts, will be used exclusively for the purpose of contacting you.
How to revoke consent
We process your personal data on the basis of your consent, which you can revoke at any time by sending it to the address of the operator's registered office - TRENS SK, a.s., Suvoz 1, 911 32 Trencin or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small text files that are stored in the browser's memory and contain information about a visit to a website. These files are anonymous and contain information such as language, browser, and other settings when the page is viewed. The cookies that your browser sends to us are used to analyze the behavior of users on our website and to improve and simplify their usability. We use Google Analytics tools for analysis. We use Google Remarketing for advertising purposes. The period of using cookies is 6 months.
How to check and delete cookies
Cookie settings can be changed within your internet browser in the Settings section. By deleting or blocking cookies, you will be able to visit our website, but some functions may not work properly.
TRENS SK, a.s., Suvoz 1, 911 32 Trencin, ID: 45 525 315,
entered in the Commercial Register of the Trenčín District Court, section: Sa, file no. 10582 / R, email@example.com
As an information system operator, publishes the following data protection statement in order to ensure fairness and transparency toward the data subjects, entitled:
PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
pursuant to Article 13 and the relevant recitals of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “Regulation”) and Act of the National Council of the Slovak Republic no. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”)
Affected persons about whom personal data are processed in our information systems for specific defined purposes may exercise the following rights in writing or electronically:
- Right of access to personal data - this is the right to obtain confirmation of whether your personal data is processed as well as the right to obtain access to this data, within the scope of purposes and processing time, categories of personal data concerned, circle of recipients, any automatic processing or the consequences of such processing. As the controller, we have the right to take all reasonable steps to verify the identity of the data subject requesting access to the data, in particular in relation to online services and identifiers (Article 15, recital 63, 64 of the Regulation).
- Right to correct incorrect and complete incomplete personal data (Article 16, recital 65 of the Regulation).
- Right of erasure - "forgetting" of personal data which are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained and processed; information society (for children), subject to the conditions set out in Article 17, recitals 65, 66 of the Regulation.
- The right to restrict processing can be exercised if, as the data subject, you challenge the accuracy of personal data and other particulars within the meaning of Article 18, recital 67 of the Regulation, by temporarily transferring selected personal data to another processing system, denying users access to selected personal data or removal of processing.
- The right to transfer personal data is the right to transfer personal data provided by you to our information systems to another operator in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if technically possible even under the conditions of Article 20, recital 68 of the Regulation. in the case of processing by automated means. The exercise of this right is without prejudice to Article 17 of the Regulation. The right to data portability does not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority entrusted to us as an operator.
- Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies, you, as the person concerned, have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is in conflict. with the Regulation or the Personal Data Protection Act.
- As a data subject, you also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to the specific situation, even if the processing is necessary for legitimate interests which we pursue as an controller or third party (other than processing by public authorities in the performance of their tasks). unless such interests outweigh your interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require the protection of personal data (especially if the data subject is a child).
TRENS SK, Suvoz 1, 911 32 Trencin, as the operator of the information system, has taken all appropriate personnel, organizational and technical measures in order to maximize the protection of your personal data in order to reduce the risk of their misuse, leakage and the like. Pursuant to our obligation under Article 34 of the Regulation, we inform you as data subjects that if, as a controller, we breach the protection of your personal data in a way that is likely to lead to a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, we will notify you without undue delay.
WARNING: due to the observance of the principle of minimization, all personal data provided by you are a necessary legal or contractual requirement for the fulfillment of the purpose of their processing. Failure to provide the mandatory information necessary to conclude the contract may result in the non-conclusion of the contractual relationship.
In case of any questions related to the protection of your personal data, including the exercise of your rights in accordance with the Regulation and the Personal Data Protection Act, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.